Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Day 30
Friday, October 7, 2016

One month down, only 17-23 yet to go!

I can see and feel a difference in the alignment of my teeth and the feel of my bite. What amazes me is that things are constantly changing on at least a daily basis and in some cases, hourly!  Admittedly, I am more aware of what’s going on with my teeth than the average patient but it is soooo energizing to be aware that the changes I hoped would result from my orthodontic journey are actually happening. The potential for success with adult orthodontics is very good as long as one is patient. However, there is always a chance that the outcome will not be ideal because tooth movement is more difficult with ‘aging’ bone. When I feel that my bite is different or that my teeth feel more ‘flush’ when I run my tongue across them, I am convinced that my outcome with Dr. Jusino will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment